By Jason B. Ohler
An all-inclusive roadmap to citizenship within the twenty first Century
Best-selling writer, educator, and futurist Jason Ohler demanding situations all readers to redefine our roles as voters in today’s globally hooked up infosphere. His textual content aligns the method of educating electronic citizenship with the ISTE criteria definition, and makes use of an “ideal college board” gadget to handle fears, possibilities, and the severe problems with personality schooling. those matters include:
Cyberbullying, “sexting,” and different security concerns
- Students’ skill to creatively entry and significantly verify information
- Respect and ethics concerning copyrighted information
- Communicating properly in an increased and public realm
Read Online or Download Digital Community, Digital Citizen PDF
Best computers & technology books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2010 im Fachbereich Pädagogik - Medienpädagogik, notice: 1,7, Universität Bielefeld, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Peter Berger und Thomas Luckmann entwickelten ein Buch über„ Die gesellschaftliche Konstruktion der Wirklichkeit“. Die alle vier Jahre stattfindenden Fußballweltmeisterschaften sind im weitesten Sinne eine solche Konstruktion und lösen seit Jahren ein weltweites Interesse aus.
Effectively leverage know-how to augment school room practices with this sensible source. The authors exhibit the significance of academic know-how, that's speedy changing into an integral part in potent educating. incorporated are over a hundred prepared school room suggestions, vignettes that convey every one section’s thoughts in motion, and a thesaurus of classroom-relevant know-how phrases.
E-learning has introduced a massive switch to guideline, when it comes to either ideas and instruments. modern schooling calls for varied and artistic makes use of of media know-how to maintain scholars engaged and to maintain with speedy advancements within the methods they research and academics train. Media Rich Instruction addresses those standards with up to date studying idea and practices that include cutting edge systems for info supply into conventional components similar to studying abilities and learner features.
This assortment brings jointly foreign students to interrogate quite a number academic practices, methods and regulations, round the organizing precept that 'myths' frequently require serious scrutiny. attractive with key issues in modern international schooling, the individuals problem and deal with academic myths and their effects.
- Connecting Students to STEM Careers: Social Networking Strategies
- An Overview of the Changing Role of the Systems Librarian: Systemic Shifts (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- Leading Connected Classrooms: Engaging the Hearts and Souls of Learners
- What's in Your Space?: 5 Steps for Better School and Classroom Design
- Technology in Education: A Twenty-Year Retrospective
- Envisioning the Future of Online Learning: Selected Papers from the International Conference on e-Learning 2015
Additional info for Digital Community, Digital Citizen
Digital Community, Digital Citizen by Jason B. Ohler