By Anatoly Agulyansky
* Collects the newest learn at the chemistry of complicated fluorides and oxyfluorides of Tantalum and Niobium.
* Covers either conception and alertness of Tantalum and Niobium Fluoride Chemistry
* is acceptable for tantalum and niobium manufacturers, researchers learning the chemistry of fluorides, in addition to lecturers and scholars in chemistry and metallurgy
Read or Download Chemistry of Tantalum and Niobium Fluoride Compounds PDF
Best inorganic chemistry books
Most of the people will not be acquainted with lanthanides, actinides, and transactinides, yet those parts contain nearly 35 percentage of the entire variety of recognized components. makes an attempt to provide new components or new isotopes of recognized parts represent an lively quarter of medical study. delivering highschool and faculty scholars with an updated realizing of those parts, Lanthanides and Actinides explains how they have been came upon, in addition to the sensible functions that those parts have in brand new medical, technological, clinical, and army groups.
Considering that its inception in 1945, this serial has supplied severe and informative articles written by way of study experts that combine business, analytical, and technological elements of biochemistry, natural chemistry, and instrumentation method within the research of carbohydrates. The articles supply a definitive interpretation of the present prestige and destiny tendencies in carbohydrate chemistry and biochemistry.
This e-book stories fresh advances within the synthesis, characterization, and physico-chemical houses of anisotropic nanomaterials. It highlights numerous rising functions of nanomaterials, together with sensing and imaging, (bio)medical purposes, environmental safeguard, plasmonics, catalysis, and effort.
This booklet describes a sequence of latest options and their combos used for CNTs solubilization, from actual to chemical and organic, making use of inorganic and natural compounds, in addition to a few steel complexes. every now and then, successive steps could be utilized, for example using low and high-weight surfactants, or mineral acid therapy for production of –OH and –COOH teams and their extra interplay with natural molecules.
- Modeling Marvels: Computational Anticipation of Novel Molecules
- Ceramic Materials: Science and Engineering
- Strategies for Palladium-Catalyzed Non-directed and Directed C-H Bond Functionalization (Latest Trends in Palladium Chemistry)
- Surface Alloys and Alloy Surfaces (The Chemical Physics of Solid Surfaces)
- Krypton, Xenon & Radon: Gas Solubilities (IUPAC Solubility Data Series)
- Introduction to Molecular Magnetism: From Transition Metals to Lanthanides
Extra resources for Chemistry of Tantalum and Niobium Fluoride Compounds
Chemistry of Tantalum and Niobium Fluoride Compounds by Anatoly Agulyansky