By Alan Howe
Support your scholars in constructing the abilities required to appreciate and reply to each studied poem within the 2015 AQA Poetry Anthology
- Teaches scholars tips to examine visible and unseen poems by means of relocating progressively from first impressions to designated explorations with thought-provoking questions at every one stage
- offers techniques to studying all 30 poems within the AQA Anthology, together with important counsel for writing comparability answers
- guarantees scholars are ready for exam with a spotlight at the talents had to be successful and the way to take on the several query forms in Paper 2
Read Online or Download AQA GCSE English Literature Working with the Poetry Anthology and the Unseens Student Book PDF
Best literary criticism & theory books
Not anyone who has learn Pat Conroy's novels of relatives wounds and therapeutic can fail to be moved by means of their emotional attraction. yet Conroy is additionally an immense modern American novelist who follows within the culture of Southern fiction confirmed by way of William Faulkner and Thomas Wolfe. This spouse is the 1st book-length learn of his paintings.
What's the dating among feminist serious concept and literature? This publication bargains with the connection among girls and writing, moms and daughters, the maternal and heritage. It addresses the questions about language, writing and the family among ladies that have preoccupied the 3 such a lot influential French feminists and 3 vital modern British ladies novelists.
Charles Baudelaire's position one of the nice poets of the Western global is undisputed, and his impact at the improvement of poetry considering the fact that his lifetime has been huge, immense. during this spouse, essays by means of impressive students light up Baudelaire's writing either for the lay reader and for experts. as well as a survey of his lifestyles and a research of his social context, the amount comprises essays on his verse and prose, studying the intense energy and effectiveness of his language and elegance, his exploration of intoxicants like wine and opium, and his artwork and literary feedback.
Panic Fiction explores a special physique of antebellum American women’s writing that illuminates women’s relationships to and the hyperlinks among constructing ideologies of domesticity and the formation of an American center category. among the mid-1830s and the past due 1850s, authors comparable to Hannah Lee, Catharine Sedgwick, Eliza Follen, Maria McIntosh, and Maria Cummins wrote dozens of novels and tales depicting the consequences of economic panic at the domestic and providing recommendations to fiscal instability.
- Shakespeare and the Jesuits: To Fight the Fight
- A History of Virginia Literature
- Tennyson's Poetry as Inspiration for Pre-Raphaelite Art
- Sexuality in Edward Albee's "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf"
- Narratology (De Gruyter Textbook)
Extra info for AQA GCSE English Literature Working with the Poetry Anthology and the Unseens Student Book
AQA GCSE English Literature Working with the Poetry Anthology and the Unseens Student Book by Alan Howe