By Sekhar Ray
- Written via knowledgeable within the box who, in the course of his final 17 years of study, has released greater than eighty peer reviewed articles in famous overseas journals
- Gives full-chapter overviews on Graphene, Graphene-Oxide, and Graphene dependent nanoparticles
- Focusses on applications
Read or Download Applications of Graphene and Graphene-Oxide based Nanomaterials (Micro and Nano Technologies) PDF
Similar inorganic chemistry books
Most people is probably not conversant in lanthanides, actinides, and transactinides, yet those components include nearly 35 percentage of the whole variety of identified parts. makes an attempt to provide new parts or new isotopes of recognized components represent an lively region of medical learn. supplying highschool and faculty scholars with an updated realizing of those parts, Lanthanides and Actinides explains how they have been chanced on, in addition to the sensible functions that those components have in latest clinical, technological, clinical, and army groups.
Due to the fact its inception in 1945, this serial has supplied serious and informative articles written through learn experts that combine business, analytical, and technological points of biochemistry, natural chemistry, and instrumentation technique within the examine of carbohydrates. The articles supply a definitive interpretation of the present prestige and destiny tendencies in carbohydrate chemistry and biochemistry.
This e-book reports contemporary advances within the synthesis, characterization, and physico-chemical homes of anisotropic nanomaterials. It highlights numerous rising functions of nanomaterials, together with sensing and imaging, (bio)medical purposes, environmental security, plasmonics, catalysis, and effort.
This booklet describes a chain of latest recommendations and their mixtures used for CNTs solubilization, from actual to chemical and organic, utilizing inorganic and natural compounds, in addition to a few steel complexes. sometimes, successive steps will be utilized, for example using low and high-weight surfactants, or mineral acid remedy for construction of –OH and –COOH teams and their additional interplay with natural molecules.
- Magnetic Interactions in Molecules and Solids (Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling)
- Practical Process Research and Development – A guide for Organic Chemists
- Halogen Bonding I: Impact on Materials Chemistry and Life Sciences (Topics in Current Chemistry)
- Water (Explorer Library: Science Explorer)
Additional info for Applications of Graphene and Graphene-Oxide based Nanomaterials (Micro and Nano Technologies)
Applications of Graphene and Graphene-Oxide based Nanomaterials (Micro and Nano Technologies) by Sekhar Ray