By Graham A. Webb
* presents updates at the most recent advancements in NMR spectroscopy
* comprises entire evaluation articles
* Highlights the expanding value of NMR spectroscopy as a strategy for structural determination
Read Online or Download Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 65 PDF
Best statics books
Magnetic resonance thoughts are in particular attention-grabbing within the learn of colloids and interfaces because of their specific skill to explain constitution, dynamics and serve as on the atomic and molecular point. This ebook illustrates the freshest functions of cutting edge NMR and EPR options, together with magnetic resonance imaging and microscopy, to gas-solid and liquid-solid interfaces, natural and organic surfaces, microemulsions, liquid crystals, membranes, constitution and dynamics of polymers and micellar structures, and diffusion in heterogeneous platforms.
This publication is the best hyperlink for studying find out how to practice the experiments after simply having studied conception. In 8 chapters greater than 50 crucial NMR experiments are defined intimately. detailed concentration is wear the natural set of NMR spectra (1H, 13C-APT, comfortable, NOESY, HSQC and HMBC). various chapters take care of complex natural NMR, selective tools, heteronuclear NMR, leisure and diffusion measurements, natural purposes and upkeep.
Interdisciplinary wisdom is changing into more and more vital to the trendy scientist. This worthwhile textbook covers bioanalytical chemistry (mainly the research of proteins and DNA) and explains every thing for the non-biologist. Electrophoresis, mass spectrometry, biosensors, bioassays, DNA and protein sequencing usually are not unavoidably all incorporated in traditional analytical chemistry textbooks.
This 5th variation presents details on options had to learn meals for chemical and actual properties. The publication is perfect for undergraduate classes in meals research and can also be a useful connection with pros within the meals industry. normal details chapters on laws, labeling, sampling, and information dealing with supply history info for chapters on particular the way to make sure chemical composition and features, actual homes, and objectionable subject and ingredients.
- Femtochemistry VII: Fundamental Ultrafast Processes in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology: Pt. 7
- Chromatin Architecture: Advances From High-resolution Single Molecule DNA Imaging (Springer Theses)
- Fundamentals of Mass Spectrometry
- Femtochemistry and Femtobiology: Ultrafast Events in Molecular Science
- Thin Films and Heterostructures for Oxide Electronics (Multifunctional Thin Film Series)
- Broadband Dielectric Spectroscopy
Extra info for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 65
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 65 by Graham A. Webb